Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Evidence

The assignment for the Adv. Art students was evidence this weekend. I went out Sunday afternoon after feeding the pig, to take some pictures. I didn't get the pictures I was looking for but I'll make these work.
 This picture above and below would show evidence of precipitation/rain. If you don't know me or where I live I can pull this one off, but if you do know me, then you probably know that everything is frozen this time of year and it typically doesn't rain. 

 The picture above and below show evidence of spring. We sure haven't had a winter yet this year. These buds have been here since January, which is very unusual in WI. 

 This picture above, if you use your imagination, is evidence that there are still rural areas in the world. Which everyone knows if you live in WI.

1 comment: