Thursday, February 9, 2012

Evidence #2 ... "So I made a sandwich"

So I made a sandwich, took a bite, the bite looked nice so I took a picture and would ya look at that... its evidence! Clear evidence that after 3 hours of coaching and skating I am starving. The poor little babies that I coached tonight had frozen fingers. The little, little girls, the three year olds, were having a great time out on the ice and were doing great too!  Skating forward, backwards, fast and slow, hops and baby spins... so cute! Then one of them tells me their fingers are cold. Oh boy. Instantly when they are complaining of cold fingers you best get them off the ice right now! So of course I did. By the time I get them off the ice it was time for the 14 other kids to get off so the "hockeys" could get on the ice. I tell them to get off, go in the building and what do you know, all the three year olds crying from their cold fingers. 

I felt bad for them, so I made a sandwich.
Maybe you could say, I eat my problems? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment