Saturday, January 21, 2012

A little about Brooke


 I love living in a small town. In rain or sun, snow or heat waves, humid or desert dry, being outside is the always the best thing. Country everything is great. Fishing In the Dark is my favorite song and the first song I learned to play on guitar.
I want to be a farmer.  :)

 My pig, who's name should be Oscar but has instead been changed to Porky or just pig, is the best

 My boots save my life. 
 Hikes and heights are fun things! I am not afraid of heights... or spiders.... or snakes.

Muscleeeee. but apparently only in one arm.

I figure skate
 My Ugly Stik is with my 90% of the summer. Brooke's largest catch 19.5 inch LM bass!

 I flew to Maryland when I was 11 and again when I was 15 to visit my uncle.


I have CRPS, which makes my leg, bones, nerves and everything go crazy so kayaking saved me when I was on crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment