Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rochester, MN

I got to take a trip to Rochester again. Of course to the Mayo Clinic. Kind of a pointless trip if you ask me, they tried telling me I have shin splints. Uhh, would I really go to the doctor for shin splints, and do these "shin splints" happen in one specific spot in my leg? I think not. So basically they don't know what is wrong. Well besides that part, I did a few pictures while I was there! We stayed at the Kahler Grand Hotel. Mayo Clinic was a walk across the street for us. And not to mention the amazing pool they had for me! 

 A lottt of sky walks!
 Mayo Clinic- Gonda Building right outside the hotel
 Reflection of the buildings in the Mayo Clinic windows
 There's the entrance, right across the street!
The pool, I didn't take this picture but I had to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment