Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer's here and I'm busy!



 Today was the first day of summer and man was my day packed full! Today I also started babysitting the girls for the summer. It went well I'd say. I decided to let Alexa have a popsicle though, lets just say more of the popsicle was on her than in her mouth. But its alright. Kids like to get messy. Then lets see, my sisters had to come babysit for an hour while I went to my doctors appt. in town. Once Jenna got home around 1, she dropped me off and we headed to my appt. in marshfield. We got there at 2:00 and I wasn't called back until 2:45. Then they told me a resident dr. (like a student doctor) was going to come in first. He was foreign and a little hard to understand, so I hope I answered all of the 101 million questions, he asked, the right way. After telling him in detail from the beginning what happened, the other actual doctor came in, who was also foreign and she sits down, and asks the same questions, this time I didn't have to answer though, the other dr. did that part, and almost instantly I get the same response as every other doctor, "I think you need to see _____" Her and the other dr left and talked about some "options" I guess. So long story made short, she referred me to an orthopedic surgeon to see if there is any "rare" fracture or ligament tear and also to pain management for some spinal injections. Overall I think we are right back where I started. 
Anyways, I had some of these pictures that I took not really summer vacation.. yet.. but a few that look "summery"


 Ducks at Lake Arbutus
 Knee boarding=concussion
 tubing= a little bit safer

No comments:

Post a Comment