Saturday, June 11, 2011

My favorite summer day so far!




Today was the best day of summer so far. Well its a weekend so not sure if it counts for summer. but to say the least, I had a ton of fun! One reason it was great was cause I spent the day babysitting some of my favorite kids, Emerson and baby Keagan. Second reason it was great, I didn't spend my day in a HOSPITAL! Third reason it was amazing, I babysat little Avalee for the first time who was one of the best babies I have ever babysat. She definitely has her spot as one my favorites! She's such a cutie, and smiles a ton. Also she sleeps a lot, but don't all babies? At one point during the day I had both 3 month old babies and 3 year old, but I enjoyed it. Once Tara and Jake got home Avalee and I came to my house and hung out til Heather and Clint came. They could have left Avalee here with me and I would be fine with that! Here's a few of the pictures from the day.

 Makin' cookies! Every kid lovessss to get messy! Especially this little girl!



 Sleepy babies.


 The most adorable baby I know.

 Emerson was such a good helper. If I asked her to get me something she got it right away, well except for the baby bottles that she couldn't reach. hahaha.
 Avalee
 Emerson, "Did you get me in there too!?!?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment