Monday, June 6, 2011

A day in my life

This is just a few of the things I do throughout the day. I didn't take many but I got enough to show what my day consists of.

The two pictures with food could, themselves, describe my day. I eat nonstop. but I haven't gained a pound and I want 5 more. It'll make me tougher!

Then there's my pig. I visit him sometimes. It just happens that the day I decided to take my pictures, I visited my pig. He runs free now and is super friendly! I hope he doesn't find the road while running around!

Next there's Lexa and Ty. I babysit these children a lot. Karli wouldn't take a picture but Lexa and Ty are almost the exact same age, only 3 days apart, and they are cousins. It was pretty difficult babysitting these two and Karli while being on crutches but I managed.

The big picture of me tubing is something I did on the day I took all of these. After sitting on the boat for 2 hours watching everyone else tube I decided it was my turn. I only had swimsuit bottoms so I ended up wearing my shirt out there. I can't believe I actually did this with an injured foot! I tell ya, kneeling for 10 minutes while riding wisconsin waves is not the easiest. I set up my camera for my cousin to take some pictures and he didn't do too bad on some of them!

The last picture of me, well thats just me about to go to sleep. Which is right now. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot going to the dr.!!!! That's EVERYDAY! ;)

    ReplyDelete