Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cousins and more favorites!

So these are pretty much my favorite pictures I have taken in a long time. My cousins from Iowa were visiting us this weekend for graduation. They are moving to California ... actually TODAY! June 1st! I hadn't seen them in the longggestttt time ever.. but we had a birthday party for Brianna, the second oldest one and I told them that I was going to bring my camera and take 800,000 pictures.. to be specific. I really like how these turned out... I think they adorable!

 This is Abby, she is 3 years old. People say she could look like a "Little House on the Prairie" girl. I kind of see it!




 The birthday girl, Brianna! She's 8 now!
 Here's the four girls, Hallie, Brianna, Bella, Abby.
 This is Hallie, she's 11 and loveeesss getting her picture taken.



 Brianna didn't really like getting her picture as much as Hal but did cooperate!
 Bella was not to happy about getting her picture taken cause she wanted cousin Jeff to be in the picture. But Jeff of course told her no. She had Jeff, who is 21, on a leash! He tried to get up from the couch and she says "Jeffery! Why did you move!" Looks like he's going to California too.

and of course.. Brad and Denise wanted to get there picture together! Denise says, "I need some pictures to frame at our new house!" I like the dandelions in this picture.. blurred but you can still kind of tell they are flowers.. well weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment