Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Adventures

My summer is on a strong roll forward with lots going on all the time. I am loving all of the adventures I've gone on, not to mention some really exciting ones coming up soon but I'll leave y'all hanging and save it for another post. The latest adventure was out at Wildcat Mound on a photo shoot. We had a few spare hours but not enough to go anywhere more civilized than our little small town, WI. I had just finished my track workout for the day and quickly got ready, I was actually surprised how nice these turned out with the little preparation time I had. I switched off with Jade as photographer and "model" so to say. These were so fun to work on, I tried a few new editing tools & effects here. I think I love it!













No comments:

Post a Comment