Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing a little fresh air can't fix!



Where to begin? Well last night I started to get sick, sore throat, coughing, and hot hot hot. It was about 11:00 then. I started watching a movie thinking I'd probably fall asleep in the middle of it or something, but I guess not. So I opened my windows and I wasn't so hot anymore. Finally around 1:00 I fell asleep. Today was about the same thing as last night except I was at school. I refuse to take medicine unless I have to have to have to. I feel like its better for it to just go away by its self instead of covering it up with medicine...  Anyway, after school I decided if I just sat around I'd probably not feel any better and I still had to get my three mile run in for the day. So got a few shirts, shorts, skating pants, my good-grip shoes and iPod and ran out to Jenna and Dylan's. At a few points during my run I felt like my legs were moving but I was not moving any further since the wind was blowing so hard. I think that it helped a little.. at least I hope. Tomorrow is BRF competition and I'm competing in a higher level so the odds are definitely against me without even competing in a higher level but we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment