Friday, February 18, 2011

Different Light

The last time I did this assignment it was fall and I took pictures of an acorn. This time it is pretty much the middle of winter and took a little bit of searching to find something. Since I wasn't finding what I was looking for I figured leafs are always nice. t=The first picture I took was the 12:00 picture, then the 5:00. By the next morning (8:00) the leaf had absorbed some of the water from the snow and was flattened out. It didn't help that it was in shade either because you cannot see the light.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 12:00 one... I like how the snow is bright and almost like crystals at the top and then it gets dark towards the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the noon one to for the snow is bright but the stick isn't and the leaf looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 12:00 the most because of how bright it is and how it shows the snow crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how the change of light makes the color of the leaf change

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the noon picture best because of the bright white snow.

    ReplyDelete