Friday, February 11, 2011

Lines

This weeks assignment was lines: curved, leading, diagonal and then Rule of Thirds. I have been so busy lately that taking pictures is basically "out of the picture" but I did manage to take a few for this assignment.    The goldfish in the curved lines picture were a little blurry since they were taken in very low light and there had to be a very slow shutter speed but it works. The rule of the thirds and diagonal lines are pretty much the same picture. One is just tilted and does not have the salt and pepper in it. Leading lines is an alright one, I think I could have found something better or different though. We'll see what I get for pictures this weekend when I'm back in Minnesota!

3 comments:

  1. curved lines has to be the best, GOLDFISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how creative your pictures are and the idea of the gold fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your leading and curved lines, but the leading lines the best :)

    ReplyDelete