Monday, October 21, 2013

College in the Moutains

Another homework distraction yet again. Here I sit at college looking through my pictures thinking, hey I should share some of these! College is college, homework, boxed foods, showers with shoes, sharing a room with a stranger, all the fun stuff. My favorite part of college is most definitely track. I compete with App State a NCAA D1 which the thought of that at first made me pretty nervous, but now its become my life and I love it! Coach takes us running all over the area and we often go to a trail called Greenway to run. I really like it here but its good to stop home every once in a while when I get the chance. Nobody knows what a cheese curd is here and I have yet to find a place that sells a brick of cheese or cheese curds. I have tried many of the southern foods here. My favorite would have to be grits or cornbread. Both very yummy, some better than others depending on who makes it! I do have a countdown til Im back in WI though, only 7 weeks!!

Greenway, where we often run, this is the entrance, we don't run on concrete hardly ever if ever.

Twisted/Compression Falls in Tennessee, about 20 minutes away from Boone

On top of Howard's Knob after practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment