Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's October and Brooke is back!

Good start to the new month! Today, October 1st, is my first day back after being discharged from Mayo for good! I started the day early by going out to Aunt Bonnie's (with BOTH of the famous boots) :) and fished with my new Ugly Stik. I ended up catching a 15 inch Red Horse and after that the fish just weren't biting. But I was satisfied with that catch mostly because my new rod was casting like no other! I went back up to the house a few hours later and let my pig out. He ended up literally pulling the kayaks out from underneath the deck. I cleaned his pen and picked some food from the garden for him. Before I knew it I was at a friends catching up on homework I hadn't finished in Rochester. I also got the camera out today and took a few pictures! I feel like it has been forever!

      This one may take a little bit to figure out! 
Leaf pictures are back too!
 Sometimes "fall" looks good in B&W
 The Boots
 October!
And of course the colors of fall

2 comments:

  1. Mice to have you back! The river reflection is cool, and the ghosts hanging had the potential to be boring, but you made a keeper out of it-good composition and repeated color! Had to get a leaf in there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first on its really pretty

    ReplyDelete