Wednesday, August 31, 2011

From the 16th floor of Peds.

View from 16th floor


The Mayo Plaza


1 week ago I was headed to one of the most famous hospitals in the world. The Mayo Clinic. I ended up having to stay there Wed. and Thursday night and man was it the worst ever. Most people wouldn't believe me when I say that this was a terrible hospital but really I did not like it. I was planning on being there only wed night- thursday but they made me stay and get a test done on Friday where they injected radioactive liquid in me and then I sat around for 3 hours waiting for it to "soak" into my bones. These pictures I took on Thursday before our lunch break. We were on the 16th floor in pediatrics all day Thursday and I think here I was in the waiting room to get a blood test done. How fun... Friday I was in Nuclear Med. all day but there were no windows in that area.

1 comment: