Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A visit down to the river


Well between Dr's appts and babysitting, I managed to get out and do some fishing/picture taking. Not very much but a little. I saw the orthopedic surgeon's last week and they could not find anything wrong in terms of broken bone, torn ligament, pulled tendon etc. Every single test they took the week before came back completely normal. So now that they can't find anything wrong and have ruled out nearly everything else they have come to the conclusion of calling it Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Now I will have 5 procedures done starting in July and going into August. I think the worst part is not being able to eat from midnight the night before and then not being able to eat until at least around 3:00 the next day when I'm in recovery. But I am going to eat at 12:01, maybe 12:02 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment