Sunday, May 8, 2011



When ever I take pictures they never fit any of the assignments that I have! I was actually motivated to take pictures and get my assignments done yesterday but being with the girls all day it was hard to get pictures that fit the assignments. Today I am hoping to finish a least 2 of them... after my piano recital. I'm going to see the pig and going kayaking so I should be able to get some pictures! Anyways, these are pictures of Karli. Yesterday I was over at their house visiting, not babysitting, just visiting. It was a nice day and me and Karli played outside all day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow-that top shot of her walking is just outstanding BB! I love it-she has such a great expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Karli's practically a model! She's so adorable! Well done; these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete