Friday, March 25, 2011

Centered Composition

My centered composition picture was originally a picture taken indoors but this one turned out much better. The bottom of this branch starts on 1/3 line but it ends up exactly in the center, so I think it counts. I forget what these are called but my aunt ALWAYS wants to go find them so she can use them in her house for decoration. I think for this picture I was using my 70-300mm lens and standing far away which is why only a tiny bit of the branch is in focus.... not for sure though.

4 comments:

  1. I like this picture. Its cool. Your good at taking pictures. yay. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always, Brooke. I like the really shallow depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how its just the stem in focus and the field is blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how in focus the stem is. Great job

    ReplyDelete