Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shadows


My pictures for the shadow assignment actually turned out better than I thought they were. Short on time, again, I took a few quick pictures hoping at least one turned out. The top one I was sure wasn't going to look good at all but its simple and the shadow behind the plant definitely makes the picture look better. The bottom picture is a picture of the flowers my mom got for me from BRF competition this past weekend. By the way, I actually didn't do to horribly at competition. Placed 3rd in a group that was higher than what I skate. Anyway I took a few pictures of the flowers before I went to school. We'll see if the next assignment I can actually take time to take some pictures!

4 comments:

  1. the flower looks really cool with the greens and pinkish colors in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bottom with the shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one because of how the shadow of the middle of the flower is on the pedal. Thats really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I like the simplicity of the first picture! and the second picture just blows me away! The intricacy or the middle part and the feathered petals! How did you get the light light that to put a shadow on the petal? What kind of light did you use? I really really love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete