Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend pictures.



Simple but interesting to me! Maybe could be a little more of something in the picture.. like a LEAF!


I'm not quite sure what this is.. I think I have an idea but it was just some dead plant by our house.
What a weekend! Let's see, friday I slept over at Jenna and Dylan's. I didn't bring my camera cause I have an overload of "Karli and Alexa" pictures.. even though I could have took 7246522353 more. Saturday Karli, I guess, woke up at 7 or so and asked when I was going to wake up. Jenna told her she could wake me up at 8:30.. and of course she did. I guess it wasn't that early but I definitely could have slept in a bit longer. Sunday was my chance to sleep in though.. So after waking up late I cleaned my room and then I was bored. I got my camera and went out to look for some pictures since I haven't taken many lately. Here's a few of the things I found. Then while editing the outdoor ones my cat was sitting so perfectly in the sunlight right outside of my room so I took some pictures of him too. Not too shabby this time around!

2 comments:

  1. I know who that leaf comment was aimed at! The light makes the cat photos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that last picture of the heart! It looks really nice! You take some awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete