Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Treeees. Take Two.

As usual, I have been in a rush to get things done. Between everything that I need to get done I find time to take some pictures. I finally decided that it was time to get these pictures done and really, it was. Although time didn't allow me to go out to a place where I would have found better pictures, I made what I had into something interesting the best I could. What I like about this one is how the tree starts and a point and blooms into something huge. I don't know what to think of the house in the background. It almost confuses me in some way.

1 comment:

  1. THis one works. The tree dominates the frame, even with the house in the background...in fact, the tree TOWERS over the house and adds to its importance in the photo.

    ReplyDelete