Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Open Theme

 A strawberry floating in some water. I was trying to drop it into the water and get a picture of the "splash" it made. The first time I tried this it did not work out at all. The second time I got a few pictures of the splash with the strawberry being in focus but there was a lot of noise. Hopefully, if I can get a light box, it will work out eventually.

 Still trying to learn how to use my camera and all of the settings. This weekend I figured out a few new things about it. This one I was trying to do a close up and get a clear image of the frost on the edges of the leaf but I don't think the lens on my camera is meant to take pictures up close like this. I'll need to get a macro lens soon since that's one of my favorite types of photography!
 Leaves...... again!! Just trying out different settings and different times of the day.
Here I was trying to get a close up of the water drops but again, I think I need a different lens.

1 comment:

  1. read this:

    http://www.nikonians.org/html/resources/nikon_articles/other/close-up_macro/macro_4.html

    very inexpensive way to get close up macros.

    ReplyDelete